Tuesday 28 October 2014

2 injuries in a row

It was a cold Monday, and something is troubling me and it was very bad.
After we ate lunch that day we went outside for recess. We played Frisbee for a while the when it was 3 minutes away to go in Ben through the Frisbee and I went to the left and smacked my elbow on the ground.  Josh and Ben ran toward me my mom came and helped me up and my mom walked me to a different lunch aid walked me and josh to the door the lunch aid stayed with me and josh to make sure I'm fine.  We got to the office and I went in the back with a person that volunteer to help in the office.  She ran the sink with cold water and gave me a paper towel to put my cut my on it.  I washed away the blood, she gave me a strecthy band aid to put on my cut.  I put it on and walked out the room and said "thank you" she didn't ansrew so i walked away.  As i walked down the office hallway to my right I see my mom and josh waiting for me with my lunch box.  I hugged my mom and said "by mom I love you" "love you to Jacob" I walked to class and enjoyed the rest of my day.
  
  aet aet aet the alarm clock went off as i was snug in my covers "Jacob Josh wake up" my mom said as she walked in the room.  I jumped up and breathed into the air.  I did all my Hygiene and and ate my cereal and walked out the door.  That morning I ate lunch and went outside to play, me Josh and Ben were joined by some girls. So the boys played keep away from the girls.  We played it for awhile when suddenly Ben lost ahold of the ball I sprinted to get it back and boom! I smack right in the ground.  Josh and Ben ran to me the other girl Dafne came running to my mom saying "misses Jack misses Jacobs hurt.  My mom looked at me as I was on the ground she darted and said "Jacob are you ok .... I'm going to take you inside.  I walked in to the office with my mom she dropped me at the office. "Bye Mom I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment